Fulfill your passion for supporting our nation's military, veterans and their families by becoming a
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a chapter-wide opportunityAny City, CA
Support and assist with the full range of client services to military members, veterans and their families, to include: emergency communications; information and referral; access to financial assistance; and family follow-up services.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Flexible, with a scheduled commitment
• Orientation to the American Red Cross (online)
• Specific SAF on-line casework and case management system training
• Specific SAF classroom training regarding practices, policies and procedures
• SAF Basic Training webinars (SAF Overview; Military 101; Family Follow-up; etc.)
• Familiarization with the SAF Manual (ARC 1295)
• Diversity, Sensitivity and Awareness eLearning (Recommended)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- As agreed upon with unit leadership