RRRcomputer.org's mission is to reclaim computer from recycling to reuse for education for low income K-6 kids. We reduce computer waste by refurbishing the computers to put back into circulation for the kids to use for internet search for research, and doing their homework assignment at home. The computers that are going to recycling is still useful for their needs. We do our part in saving the planet and improve the education of children.
Looking for Bilingual Spanish/English interpreter to help with Computer Donation/Distribution Drive to reach Spanish community for them to get the info on how to apply for free computer from RRRcomputer.org. You will be directly helping children from your communities to get their computers.
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Market Research / Analysis
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-5 hours / week
- Transportation to pickup computers
- IT Manager
- Transportation for picking up...
- Fundraiser for RRRcomputer.org
- Fund Raising Specialist
- Bilingual Interpreter / Outreach...
- Human Resource Manager/Volunteer...
- Graphic Designer for RRRcomputer...
- Secretary for the General /...
- Videographer for Donation Drives...
- Coder Instructors (San Francisco)
- Technicians to Refurbish Donated...
- Board of Director, Secondary...
- Experienced IT Professional
- Experienced Social Media Manager
- Board of Director, Marketing...
- Grant Writers for RRRcomputer.org
- Word Press Web Design Specialist
- Bilingual Spanish/English...
- Social Media Specialist