Volunteers are crucial to our success and expanding the reach of our programs and services! Help Farmer Frog extablish a solid base of active, engaged and supportive volunteers! We are looking for enthusiastic people that are passionate about growing and eating local, healthy food and share our passions about teaching families and communities.
If this describes you, we would love to hear from you! We have several opportunitites to help with volunteer management including:
- Managing volunteer contacts: personal calls & emails to get supporters involved and signed up to volunteer
- School Garden Volunteer Management: Help schools with volunteer recruitment, management, and marketing school garden work parties to faculty, parents and students.
- Coordination & facilitation of Volunteer Trainings
- East King County Volunteer Management & Coordination
- Data entry of volunteer hours. Salesforce knowledge is a plus!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training