A Patient Companion Volunteer shares their time with hospice patient in the patient's home or facility offering socialization and companionship by holding a hand, reading to the patient, playing cards or just offering a quiet presence.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30mins to 1hr, weekly or bi-weekly
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Colleyville Caregiver Relief...
- Irving Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Video Volunteer
- Garland Patient Companion...
- Frisco Patient Companion Volunteer
- Rowlett Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Garland Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Faith Kids Volunteer Bereavement...
- McKinney Caregiver Relief...
- Memory Bear Volunteer
- Colleyville Patient Companion...
- Irving Patient Companion Volunteer
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Allen Patient Companion Volunteer
- White Rock Lake Patient...
- Coppell Patient Companion...
- Frisco Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Mesquite Patient Companion...