Fearless leader needed, preferably one with a sense of humor to work in high school setting!
WhenSun Jul 10, 2016 07:15 AM - Mon Jul 31, 2017 02:00 PM
WhereeSTEM Academy- Reynoldsburg High SchoolSummit Road Campus8579 Summit RoadReynoldsburg, OH 43068
Develop and strengthen existing programs to recruit, train, support and evaluate volunteers.
- Develop presentation materials that can be used to promote programs to community agencies; Actively research and outreach to create new partnerships with community agencies.
- Recruit and train volunteers for tutoring low performing reading, writing and math students in elementary school settings.
- Develop system for screening and matching mentors;Track progress of tutoring program including number of students/tutors participating and advancements.
- Collaborate with building staff to streamline RTI (Response to Intervention) program for struggling high school students while actively researching ways to ensure sustainablilty of program.
- Plan community service projects that can participate with National Service activities.
Program Benefits : Childcare assistance if eligible , Health Coverage* , Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend , Living Allowance , Training .
Application must be processed through the Americorps VISTA web site
- Capacity Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Year long commitment