Use your talent or gain experience as a Clerical Volunteer for Horizon. You will be of great help assisting our hospice departments and their patients with your clerical skills. Tasks can include filing, assisting with mailings, scanning, or helping assemble patient welcome packets. Both day and evening support is needed at the Horizon Grief Resource Center and administrative offices in Milwaukee and West Bend. Excellent organizational skills and a desire to help patients will make a volunteer successful in this role!
Join our Horizon family of volunteers and staff as we tirelessly work behind-the-scenes to make sure our patients and families are able to receive the best care possible. And don't forget to have a cup of coffee!
PLEASE CALL TERRENCE SIPPEL AT 414-586-8332 OR LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT WE CAN BEST REACH YOU!
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Become a Bereavement Outreach...
- Administrative volunteers make a...