Are you passionate about putting an end to Alzheimer’s disease? Do you want to get more involved with the Alzheimer’s Association and the Walk to End Alzheimer’s? Then we need you! In order to grow the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, we must continue to enlist and empower more volunteers to help us extend our reach.
Join our 2018 Volunteer Walk Planning Committee! Opportunities exist in the following areas:
2) Team Recruitment
3) Team Retention
4) Marketing and Outreach
7) AIM (Advocacy)
Meetings are held once a month, and you are able to choose which one of the 7 sub-committees you would like to support.
Be a part of an extremely rewarding experience which culminates at the actual Walk on September 22nd at the beautiful Siena College campus.
The Alzheimer's Association is the world's leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's.
Join Today, Fight Back!
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Monthly one hour meetings
- The Longest Day - Join Our...
- 2018 Leatherstocking Walk to End...
- Office/ Administrative Help...
- Join the 2018 Schenectady Fulton...
- Health Fair & Community Outreach...
- 2018 Columbia Greene Walk to End...
- Marketing and Communications...
- Sporty Volunteers Needed for...
- Become a Support Group Leader!
- 2018 Capital Region Walk to End...
- 2018 Northern Saratoga &...