The purpose of this position is to expand Restoring Family Links service delivery to clients who have been separated from family members in other countries due to armed conflict, migration, disasters, or other humanitarian emergencies. Team members will be responsible for supporting and developing of the outreach strategy, expanding community awareness and resources, developing new contacts and volunteers and, effectively serving all clients and partners. Demonstrate commitment and understanding of the Fundamental Principals of the Red Cross international network.
OPEN TIME DAYSREQUIRED TRAINING
• Orientation to the American Red Cross
• Restoring Family Links online training module in the SABA Learning Management System
• Restoring Family Links Outreach Workshop (highly recommended)
• On the job training from volunteer supervisor
• Restoring Family Links Classroom Training (recommended)
• Disaster Services Overview and Be a Disaster Responder (recommended)