Make a lasting impact - help reconnect separated families as a Restoring Family Links Caseworker.: I
3 people are interested
The purpose of this position is to deliver services to clients who have been separated from family members in other countries due to armed conflict, migration, disasters, or other humanitarian emergencies. These services include delivery of Red Cross messages, responding to tracing inquiries, information and referrals, and community outreach. Demonstrate commitment and understanding of the Fundamental Principals of the Red Cross international network.
OPEN TIME DAYS
• Orientation to the American Red Cross
• Restoring Family Links online training module in the SABA Learning Management System(required)
• Restoring Family Links classroom course (highly recommended)
• On the job training & shadowing of experienced RFL caseworker (highly recommended)
• Case Management System Training (as recommended by RFL Lead)
• Disaster Services Overview｠ & Disaster Responder (recommended)
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Piedmont Blvd.Rock Hill, SC 29732
- People 55+
- May remain active status through participation, training and volunteer requirements as provided by t