Make a lasting impact - help reconnect separated families as a Restoring Family Links Caseworker.: I
5 people are interested
The purpose of this position is to deliver services to clients who have been separated from family members in other countries due to armed conflict, migration, disasters, or other humanitarian emergencies. These services include delivery of Red Cross messages, responding to tracing inquiries, information and referrals, and community outreach. Demonstrate commitment and understanding of the Fundamental Principals of the Red Cross international network.
OPEN TIME DAYS
• Orientation to the American Red Cross
• Restoring Family Links online training module in the SABA Learning Management System(required)
• Restoring Family Links classroom course (highly recommended)
• On the job training & shadowing of experienced RFL caseworker (highly recommended)
• Case Management System Training (as recommended by RFL Lead)
• Disaster Services Overview｠ & Disaster Responder (recommended)
About American Red Cross - Palmetto South Carolina Region
2424A City Hall Lane, North Charleston, SC 29406, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
131 East Main StreetSpartanburg, SC 29306
- People 55+
- May remain active status through participation, training and volunteer requirements as provided by t