Have you ever wanted to help a child? By providing parent-emergency care, you will be helping low-risk Juvenile Offenders (ages 13-17) who cannot be returned home for reasons such as safety.
Requirements for Foster Parents!
- 21 years old and up
- Have at least 2 bedrooms
- Adequate source of income
- Must be available nights and evening if single
- Ensure 24 hour supervision
- Child must have separate bed
- Attend all foster parent certification and training
- Be able to work in partnership with foster care team
We will provide YOU with: 24 Hour Support, Respite Assistance, Comprehensive Training, and Monthly Reimbursements.
If interested please contact Megan Clauson directly at:
San Diego Youth Services/ Office (619)221-8600 ext. 2297
- Youth Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Welfare
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- SDYS Foster Care Training and Certification contact: 619-221-8610 ext 276
- Program Assistant -- After...
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention...
- Math Tutor -- After School Program
- Non-Profit Business Office...
- STEM Education Lead
- 15th Annual Creek to Bay Cleanup
- Weekend of Service Preperation
- Administrative & Marketing...
- Costco Donation Pick-Up and...
- Reading Tutor -- After School...
- Child Activity Aide
- Alternatives to Detention -...