Science 2Go! is Imagination Station’s retail store where guests can purchase science activities, experiments and much more...to go! This vital volunteer team member position is responsible for greeting visitors in the store and providing quality customer service.
- Maintain merchandise levels by assuring all areas are stocked and presentable.
- Communicate with visitors by suggesting merchandise consistent with educational level and current exhibits.
- Receiving merchandise and checking stock
- Inventory counts as needed
- Strictly adhere to all return and exchange policies
- Twice a month minimum availability (10 hours a month)
- Minimum of a 6 month commitment
- Ability to be flexible when dealing with multiple activities
- Solid communication with people of all ages and at all levels
- Be able to pass a background, credit and drug test
- A sense of community and friendship
- A sense of satisfaction that you did something to make a difference in the community
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how Imagination Station runs, and in insider’s view of what’s coming.
- An annual Volunteer Team Member recognition event that honors all Volunteer Staff
- An Imagination Station membership after 50 hours of service
- Committed volunteers receive an Imagination Station T-shirt, name tag, team manual and welcome packet
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours Per Month