Provides relief for primary caregiver by sitting with the patient while their primary caregiver attends to errands, their own doctor appointments or to have a couple hours just for themselves.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1hr to 3hr, times varies
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Duncanville Caregiver Relief...
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...