Provides relief for primary caregiver by sitting with the patient while their primary caregiver attends to errands, their own doctor appointments or to have a couple hours just for themselves.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1hr to 3hr, times varies
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Colleyville Caregiver Relief...
- Irving Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Video Volunteer
- Garland Patient Companion...
- Frisco Patient Companion Volunteer
- Rowlett Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Garland Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Faith Kids Volunteer Bereavement...
- McKinney Caregiver Relief...
- Memory Bear Volunteer
- Colleyville Patient Companion...
- Irving Patient Companion Volunteer
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Allen Patient Companion Volunteer
- White Rock Lake Patient...
- Coppell Patient Companion...
- Frisco Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Mesquite Patient Companion...