Exercise your heart inside and out! Assist cardiac patients to and from cardiac diagnostic testing areas and patient rooms. Physical strength and stamina are needed to transport patients throughout the hospital via wheelchairs and stretchers. This is an opportunity to interact with patients and to make a positive difference in a patient's hospital stay.
This opportunity is available on Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon
Free self and valet parking. Volunteer jackets cost $22 and are purchased through the Volunteer Services Department. TB screen, flu shot, criminal background check are required and available free of charge.
Health care expereince is not necessary but the volunteer should be comfortable in a medical setting.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hours
- TB screening and flu vaccination (Free)
- Wine Festival Volunteer to Crush...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Fern Hill Cafe Volunteer
- Chester County Day Parking...
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Endoscopy Transportation Volunteer
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Surgical Supply Volunteer
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Information Desk Volunteer
- Chester County Day Volunteer