Exercise your heart inside and out! Assist cardiac patients to and from cardiac diagnostic testing areas and patient rooms. Physical strength and stamina are needed to transport patients throughout the hospital via wheelchairs and stretchers. This is an opportunity to interact with patients and to make a positive difference in a patient's hospital stay.
This opportunity is available on Friday morning orafternoon.
Free self and valet parking. Volunteer jackets cost $22 and are purchased through the Volunteer Services Department. TB screen, flu shot, criminal background check are required and available free of charge.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hours
- TB screening and flu vaccination (Free)
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer
- Information Desk Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer