Do you have lots of energy and love interacting with others? Then consider volunteering with the Cheermobile. You will spread cheer and offer goodies and treats for sale from the Cheermobile in patient and staff areas. The Cheermobile makes its rounds on weekday afternoons. This position requires considerable walking around the hospital.
Volunteers must feel confortable in a health care setting. Free self and valet parking and uniform jacket available for purchase for $22 from the Volunteer Services office. Orientation and training provided.
Week day substitution positions available.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hour/weekday afternoons
- TB Screening/ flu vaccination
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer