End Malaria Now offers great volunteer opportunities for those who are passionate in helping others; those that care, those that are socially responsible and motivated to help children lead normal and healthy lives.
End Malaria Now is a non-profit organization working to raise life saving bed-nets for the children of Africa, where over half a million kids under the age of 5 die every year from the deadly disease called malaria.
We are looking for volunteers that are enthusiastic, driven and committed to being a part of a GREAT cause.
- Attend community events, fairs, festivals and schools to raise awareness and raise funds!
- Motivate and inspire others to donate to a great cause!
- Implement new fundraising strategies!
- Assist with raising awareness of the charity and its work at local and national levels(i.e. social media)
- Great way to meet knew people!
- Opportunity to travel!
- Develop and maintain donor contact list.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
Must provide proof of employment eligibility
Reliable transportation is a MUST!
- Customer Service
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 20-25 hours per week