EAST BAY - Outgoing Volunteers Needed to End Alzheimer's
18 people are interested
The Alzheimer's Association educates the public about the impact of this terrible disease and offers free programs and services to help families coping with Alzheimer's. Help people in YOUR community connect with these vital programs and education resources.
Depending on your comfort level with the public, projects can include the following:
- Engage in social media campaigns
- Staff a table at local health fairs and community events
- Make follow up phone calls for programs and events
- Send event notices to online event calendars and local newspapers
- Network with local businesses
- Present educational programs at senior centers, social clubs, places of worship, etc.
Volunteer work is done in the Lafayette office or in the field. Schedule is flexible.
We'll work with your schedule.
3675 Mt. Diablo Blvd. Suite 250Lafayette, CA 94549
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 3-4 hours per week.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.