Give Back to our Community as a Friendly Visitor
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
The biggest reason our hospice volunteers continue their service - the smallest of actions have the largest impact. Take a look at our top 10 reasons to volunteer in this role and start serving at Horizon!
1. Be a part of something greater than yourself.
2. Gain a fulfilling sense of energy when you care about the human spirit at its most beautiful.
3. Feel privileged to learn and understand the unique beliefs of others.
4. Be humbled as a valued guest in the home of our patients and families.
5. Be inspired when a patient shares their life story.
6. Coordinate visitations around your schedule.
7. Conveniently volunteer within a 10-15 mile radius from your home.
8. Receive ongoing guidance and tools so that you can serve at your best.
9. Join a dynamic team of more than 150 volunteers who share your compassion to make a difference!
10. This is your chance to be a superhero to someone who needs you.
Start your service experience today, reach out to Terrence Sippel at Terrence.email@example.com or 414-586-8332
We'll work with your schedule.
11400 West Lake Park Drive(Location is determined by volunteer role)Milwaukee, WI 53224
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training