Are you a compassionate person who enjoys spending time with people?
Volunteers are needed to provide compansionship to hospice patients living in a nursing home, as well as to their families. You will provide comfort, information and guidance. May involve providing respite care to families, allowing the families to have a brief reprieve from the patient. Volunteers also follow up with families by telephone.
Flexbile days & times.
Mandatory background checks.
- Elder care
- Crisis Intervention
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- background check, orientation, training, sex offender registry check
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...