Need experience in hospitals? Volunteer for Horizon Hospice!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where11400 West Lake Park Drive(volunteer location either at Froedtert or CSM)Milwaukee, WI 53224
Are you looking to gain experience in a hospital setting? Or maybe you are looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity? At Horizon Home Care and Hospice, we have volunteer opportunities at Columbia St. Mary's Hospital - Ozaukee and The Kathy Hospice - West Bend. Please contact us to learn about ways you can volunteer to help seniors and hospice patients, and we will quickly get back to you with how to volunteer as a hospice companion in either of these hospitals.
Volunteers serve a 1 - 4 hour shift and love getting the chance to connect with our patients, families and nurses on a weekly basis. If you want to have a sense of 'team’, this is the right position for you.
Reach out to us today and we will get you started on this purposeful service experience.
We can be reached at 414-586-8332 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every other week
- Offer Comfort, Offer Support....
- Food is their need, a smile is...
- Media Marketing Internship
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Keeping seniors at home. Meals...
- Our Hospice Patients Love Music!
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Make their final days their best...
- Give back to our community...
- Visit Patients in their home as...
- Show off your smile as a Horizon...
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...