Are you seeking to use your musical talent in an exciting or purposeful way? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you. As a music volunteer for Horizon Home Care & Hospice, you can use your talents to enrich the lives of hospice patients. Generally, volunteers serve 1 - 2 hour shifts once a week, at any one of the many facilities around milwaukee that has Horizon Hospice patients.
Horizon music volunteers are afforded an amazing opportunity to create a volunteer schedule around their convenience while still offering a purposeful life enhancement to hospice patients. Patients love hearing music provided by volunteers and are always grateful for your time. Join our family of awesome volunteers and staff. PLEASE LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT WE CAN BEST REACH YOU AT!
- Music Therapy
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every other week
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Media Marketing Internship
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Administrative volunteers make a...