Maya’s Hope works to improve the quality of life of orphaned, impoverished, and special-needs children on a global scale. Whether providing funding for loving caregivers, vitamin-rich formula, or access to quality medical care, Maya’s Hope improves lives, one child at a time.
We are looking for people to join our amazing fundraising team! Our FUNraisers help us organize our donor lists, help plan and attend Maya Hope events, and make phone calls, spread awareness, get more people involved in what we do. Let’s face it, we can’t help improve our children’s lives without fundraising.
Funraisers will be expected to spend up to 5 hours a week helping us meet our fundraising goals. They will expected to be able to work independently, but should be able to meet with staff at least once a month at our office.
A good Funraiser will be personable and friendly, hard-working, and passionate about helping impoverished, orphaned, and special needs children. Bonus points if you have contagious enthusiasm.
If you are interested in becoming a Super Funraiser with Maya’s Hope, please contact Thomas@mayashope.org for more information.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours/week
- FUN AND PASSIONATE FUNDRAISER!
- Volunteer with neat handwriting
- Tax Letters/Thank You Notes...
- Russian-English Translator
- Volunteer Recruiter /...
- Glitter-Loving Marketing Genius
- Bulgarian/English Translator...
- Make Glitter Cards and Have fun
- Super FUNraisers
- Development Associate at Maya's...
- Karaoke Event Planner and PR...
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager
- Photographer needed for a NYC...