Unique opportunity for the right person!
Assist the Food Services Manager with a variety of tasks to keep the office running and help the food services staff do his/her job. Prepare paperwork, support inventory processes, manage supplies, and restock paper goods. Volunteer may help customers with issues, maintain dining room areas, and communicate needs with other staff in hospital to include environmental services.
Please note that this opportunity does not include cooking or preparing/serving food items.
- Customer Service
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one 5-hour shift per week
- clean background, no criminal convictions
- Library on Wheels - Book Cart...
- Food Service Helper
- Wheelchair Repair
- Golf Cart Driver
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Surgery - Waiting Room Greeter
- Keep the Office Running!
- Adult Volunteer
- Deli Helper
- Gift Selection Concierge &...
- Spiritual Care - Keep the Office...
- Meet & Greet – Lobby Desk
- Mother & Baby Gift Shop Assistant
- Java Angel - Coffee Station...
- Gift Shop - Cashier