Food is their need, a smile is what they want! Meals on Wheels
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where11400 West Lake Park Drive(Location is determined by volunteer role)Milwaukee, WI 53224
Come join us in this extremely fulfilling and vitally important volunteer opportunity! Meals on Wheels drivers can directly satisfy the hunger of homebound seniors by delivering hot meals to Milwaukee County residents. Meals-on-Wheels volunteers truly feel rewarded delivering a nutritious meal and warm reassurance on a weekday route.
As one of the few remaining Meals on Wheels Programs in Milwaukee, Horizon is proud to tell you that we have shifts still available Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm.
Reach out to us today for more information on this exciting opportunity and how you can help! You can contact Terrence Sippel at 414-586-8332 or at email@example.com
PLEASE LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every other week
- Offer Comfort, Offer Support....
- Food is their need, a smile is...
- Media Marketing Internship
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Keeping seniors at home. Meals...
- Our Hospice Patients Love Music!
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Make their final days their best...
- Give back to our community...
- Visit Patients in their home as...
- Welcome Horizon Guests!
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Use your talent or gain...