Food is their need, a smile is what they want! Volunteer for Meals on Wheels
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where11400 West Lake Park Drive(Location is determined by volunteer role)Milwaukee, WI 53224
Come join us in this extremely fulfilling and vitally important volunteer opportunity! Meals on Wheels drivers can directly satisfy the hunger of homebound seniors by delivering hot meals to Milwaukee County residents. Meals-on-Wheels volunteers truly feel rewarded delivering a nutritious meal and warm reassurance on a weekday route.
As one of the few remaining Meals on Wheels Programs in Milwaukee, Horizon is proud to tell you that we have three pick-up locations to best serve our drivers. Shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm.
Reach out to us today for more information on this exciting opportunity and how you can help! You can contact Terrence Sippel at 414-586-8332 or at email@example.com
PLEASE LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT WE CAN BEST REACH YOU AT!
Horizon Meals on Wheels Pick-Up Sites:
Central United Methodist Church
639 N. 25th St., Milwaukee, 53233
Alexian Village (new!)
9301 N 76th St., Milwaukee, 53223
Community Memorial Hospital
PLEASE LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every other week
- Offer Comfort, Offer Support....
- Food is their need, a smile is...
- Hospice Companions: Volunteer...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Keeping seniors at home....
- Volunteer Pianist for Hospice,...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Make their final days their best...
- This is the year to give back to...
- Visit Patients in their home as...
- Bring the joy of beauty to...
- Show off your smile! Become a...
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Volunteer as a Clerical Assistant