WVCS is looking for 1 volunteer in our Food Pantry on Thursday Mornings from 8am-12noon.
Volunteers sort through food donations, stock our shelves with produce and directly provide cstomer service to our clients who shop in the Food Pantry. West Valley Community Services (WVCS)* Food Pantry volunteers are a vital part of our organization. This is a great opportunity for volunteers that like to get moving, feel they've made a difference and enjoy serving clients in a direct way.
*West Valley Community Services (WVCS) is a basic needs organization that serves people in need in the Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, and West San Jose areas. The mission of WVCS is to encourage the sharing of community resources, to provide basic human needs in a caring and dignified environment, and to provide opportunities for volunteers to participate in WVCS' activities.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week, for an 8-week minimum commitment
- Comfortably lift 40 pounds or more
- Planting and Harvesting our...
- Food Pantry - Monday Morning
- Front Desk - Thursdays 8am-12noon
- Food Pantry - Wednesday Mornings
- Grocery Pick-up - Wednesday...
- Grocery Pick-up - Monday...
- Front Desk - Tuesdays 8am-12noon
- Website Maintence/Design
- Front Desk - Thursdays Afternoon
- Food Pantry - Friday Afternoons
- Front Desk - Tuesday Afternoons
- Fundraising/Marketing Volunteer
- Auto Technician...
- Be a Financial Coach! (English...
- Grocery Pick-up - Friday...
- Grocery Pick-up - Thursday...
- Food Pantry - Tuesday Mornings
- Food Pantry - Thursday Mornings
- Grocery Pick-up - Tuesday...