Refurbishing Home Medical Equipment to help those with Disabilities is what we do.
Are you looking for something meaningful to do with your time?
Do you enjoy helping others
- Well look no further! Friends of Disabled Adults and Children (FODAC) has justwhat you're looking for!!
- Both Men and Women enjoy this volunteer adventure!
- No Experience needed
- Involves: detail cleaning medical equipment, checking performance, making minor adjustments if needed.
- Shop manager will trainas you go.
We are looking for volunteers that would be interested in helping us carryout our mission. Here’s some information on what we do as an organization to help the community:
"FODAC provides refurbished equipment and services for disabled adults and children to improve their overall quality of life. FODAC’s mission is to provide durable medical equipment (DME) such as wheelchairs and hospital beds at little or no cost to the disabled and their families. We seek to enhance the quality of life for people of all ages who have any type of illness or physical disability. Since 1986, FODAC has collected and distributed more than 29,000 wheelchairs!"
If you are interested in learning more about our organization and how you could possibly be of assistance, please feel free to contact me.
- Disaster Response
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays anytime from 9am-5pm Pick your day & time