Seeking caring and compassionate Hospice Volunteers. Volunteers are an importanat part of the Hospice team. They are needed to provide companionship to our patients at a senior independent living facility in Rochester Hills.
As a Volunteer, you can help in many ways. A Companionship Volunteer may offer a supportive presence or enjoy reading, taking a walk, talking sports, listening to music with the patient, or playing cards. If you can give about one hour of your time per week, it would be greatly appreciated.
The Medical Team-Hospice provides training to volunteers, recognition, and support. We do pay for and require a background check and TB test prior to assignment. Hours are flexible, according to your availability. All we ask is that you have not suffered a major loss of a loved one in the past 12 months.
We would love to meet with you and find out more about how we can work together and how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. If interested, you can contact Jeanette, Volunteer Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 734-779-9790 or by replying to this ad.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Clarkston Volunteers Needed
- Nascar Lovers Volunteers Needed!!!
- Massage Therapy volunteer Needed
- Flint Volunteers Needed
- FLINT volunteers need asap
- Flint Volunteer Needed in Facility
- Waterford Volunteers Needed
- ON Call Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed Ypsilanti
- Volunteers Needed Waterford
- Office Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Needed in Warren
- Waterford Volunteers Needed at...
- Volunteers needed in Taylor
- Volunteers needed in Fenton...
- Pet therapy dog needed
- Burton Volunteer Needed Mondays...
- Volunteer Needed Flint W Court...
- Volunteers Needed Milford
- Spring Lake Volunteer