Human Resources who is generally the second in command in an organization, has specific responsibilities depending on the needs of his or her organization. Thus, these job responsibilities vary from organization to organization. As with any level of management in an organization, the vice president's role starts with the fundamental.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders including assistant vice presidents, directors, and managers.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or their area of responsibility.
- Achieving the organization's overall strategic goals and profitability requirements as determined by the strategic plans.
- Forming, staffing, guiding, leading, and managing an organization sufficient to accomplish the vice president's responsibilities and job requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned by the president or the CEO.
- General Education
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Transportation