Membership Desk Assistant (Volunteer)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8415 Paine Field BlvdMukilteo, WA 98275
Join us at the Institute of Flight where innovation soars!
We are gearing up for our 2017 season with new events/member benefits, and are developing a team who will help us share these details with our nearly 500,000 visitors.
Volunteers will work closely with our Membership Desk Lead and Membership Coordinator, and will earn a membership to the Institute of Flight after achieving 20 volunteer hours.
Ideal volunteers are reliable, dependable and have great follow-through. We are seeking a one-year commitment of 3 to 4 hours per week.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the ticketing desk inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 4 hours per week
- Membership Community Assistant...
- Event Photographer (Volunteer)
- Institute of Flight, Board of...
- Video Lead (Volunteer) position
- Membership Desk Assistant...
- Event & Brochure Graphic...
- Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D...
- Experienced Grant Writer...
- Web Designer (volunteer)
- Philanthropy Grant...
- Auction Item Procurement...
- Graphic Designer (Volunteer)