Gain valuable life skills and experience, and take advantage of networking opportunities - all while serving your community in a most meaningful way with LifeStream, the exclusive provider of blood products and services to local hospitals.
Where do your skills fit?
- Appreciation Ambassador: You’ll interact with and assist our fantastic blood donors in the canteen following donation. (Must be 18 or older.)
- Community Outreach Partner: You’ll be a vital informational link to the public by representing LifeStream at community events.
- Bone Marrow Partner: You’ll help educate our community on Be The Match (National Bone Marrow Program) and register donors for this lifesaving national registry. (Must be 18 or older.)
- Office Partner: You’ll assist with important office and computer projects. Make reminder phone calls, assist with filing, folding, cutting, and many projects.
- Supply Aid: You’ll assist with packing and prepacking for mobile blood drives.
To learn more about our Volunteer Program or to submit an online application, please go to: https://www.lstream.org/Volunteer.aspx.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- one 4 hour shift per week
- Appreciation Ambassador - San...
- La Quinta Donor Center
- La Quinta Volunteer Drivers...
- Volunteers to help with Mobile...
- Help Transport Lifesaving Blood
- Appreciation Ambassador -...
- Help Blood Donors in your...
- Blood Mobiles - Appreciation...
- Appreciation Ambassador - Ontario
- Are You a Good Driver? San...
- La Quinta Donor Center -...