La Quinta Donor Center
23 people are interested
Gain valuable life skills and experience, and take advantage of networking opportunities - all while serving your community in a most meaningful way with LifeStream, the exclusive provider of blood products and services to local hospitals.
Where do your skills fit?
- Appreciation Ambassador: You’ll interact with and assist our fantastic blood donors in the canteen following donation. (Must be 18 or older.)
- Community Outreach Partner: You’ll be a vital informational link to the public by representing LifeStream at community events.
- Bone Marrow Partner: You’ll help educate our community on Be The Match (National Bone Marrow Program) and register donors for this lifesaving national registry. (Must be 18 or older.)
- Office Partner: You’ll assist with important office and computer projects. Make reminder phone calls, assist with filing, folding, cutting, and many projects.
- Supply Aid: You’ll assist with packing and prepacking for mobile blood drives.
To learn more about our Volunteer Program or to submit an online application, please go to: https://www.lstream.org/Volunteer.aspx.
We'll work with your schedule.
LifeStream La Quinta Donor Center79-215 Corporate Centre DriveLa Quinta, CA 92253
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- one 4 hour shift per week