La Quinta Donor Center
27 people are interested
Gain valuable life skills and experience, and take advantage of networking opportunities - all while serving your community in a most meaningful way with LifeStream, the exclusive provider of blood products and services to local hospitals.
Where do your skills fit?
- Appreciation Ambassador: You’ll interact with and assist our fantastic blood donors in the canteen following donation. (Must be 18 or older.)
- Community Outreach Partner: You’ll be a vital informational link to the public by representing LifeStream at community events.
- Bone Marrow Partner: You’ll help educate our community on Be The Match (National Bone Marrow Program) and register donors for this lifesaving national registry. (Must be 18 or older.)
- Office Partner: You’ll assist with important office and computer projects. Make reminder phone calls, assist with filing, folding, cutting, and many projects.
- Supply Aid: You’ll assist with packing and prepacking for mobile blood drives.
To learn more about our Volunteer Program or to submit an online application, please go to: https://www.lstream.org/Volunteer.aspx.
384 West Orange Show Road, P.O. Box 5729, San Bernardino, CA 92408, US
We help save lives by connecting donors and patients through the gift of blood.
Since 1951, LifeStream has been helping save lives by connecting donors and patients through the gift of blood. Because we serve more than 80 medical facilities in the Southern California area on a 24-hour-a-day basis, at least 375 blood donations are needed daily in order to support 190,000 blood transfusions annually.
We'll work with your schedule.
LifeStream La Quinta Donor Center79-215 Corporate Centre DriveLa Quinta, CA 92253
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- one 4 hour shift per week