Free New Volunteer Orientation held the second Saturday of every month from 9am to 11am.
Learn about the rescue, meet the animals and hear how you can help us help the animals.
- ALL volunteers MUST attend a New Volunteer Orientation.
- If you can't make Saturday - there is an Open House on the second Sunday if every month - see the link for more details.
- Children of all ages are invited to volunteer with us.
- Visit our website to register. www.savethehorses.org
- We are a valid 501c3 and we do accept community service hours.
Save the Horses has established guidelines and standards to provide for the safety and comfort of both volunteers and the horses in our care. These guidelines are set forth in the Volunteer Orientation and Volunteer Handbook and must be followed precisely.
We are a valid 501c3 and we do accept community service hours.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- When you volunteer - any time commitment is ok.
- Kids are welcome. Under 16 must have an adult supervisor.