Grant Research/Writing Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
36 people are interested
The non-profit Disaster Accountability Project (DAP), is looking for volunteers to assist with a major fundraising initiative to raise resources to build organizational capacity and fund critical programs.
Duties can include any of the following:
* Research grant/funding/fellowship opportunities
* Write grant proposals/applications
* Prospect potential donors
Grant writing experience is required if writing grants/proposals for DAP.
Strong writing skils are necessary for any proposal writing.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- at least 10 hours per week
- please send a cover letter and resume with your application.