Help us capture memories of our students and volunteers at events, fundraisers, practices, and more!
- Own and operate camera and/or video camera for shooting assignments.
- Ensure proper lighting is achieved.
- Travel to different locations depending on assignments.
- Take posed and candid shots.
- Thread the camera and set the focus.
- Clean the camera.
- Move cameras and other equipment around as needed.
- Take promotional pictures.
- Direct participants in shots.
- Edit shots.
- Remove red eye, resize, and crop pictures as needed.
- Adjust lens and secure different lens sizes depending on shot.
- Select and install screens and filters in camera to produce desired effects.
- Use software to manipulate photos.
Must have photography experience.
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Youth Services
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekends and some weekdays
- Please send resume.