Help us capture memories of our students and volunteers at events, fundraisers, practices, and more!
- Own and operate camera and/or video camera for shooting assignments.
- Ensure proper lighting is achieved.
- Travel to different locations depending on assignments.
- Take posed and candid shots.
- Thread the camera and set the focus.
- Clean the camera.
- Move cameras and other equipment around as needed.
- Take promotional pictures.
- Direct participants in shots.
- Edit shots.
- Remove red eye, resize, and crop pictures as needed.
- Adjust lens and secure different lens sizes depending on shot.
- Select and install screens and filters in camera to produce desired effects.
- Use software to manipulate photos.
Demonstrated capability to conduct oneself in a calm and professional manner when dealing with the public and/or with challenging situations.
Demonstrated capability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers.
Ability to effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects and responsibilities.
Ability to work productively in a frequently changing environment.
> Flexible: Hours are generally Saturdays between the hours of 10am and 4pm; Occasional weeknights and Sundays.
> Must be available for special events/rotation schedule available.
Keep Embracing Legacy photos and videos confidential including but not limited to:
> Sending content directly (and only) to EL Admin (preferably via DropBox). Once receipt of content is received, deleting content from personal property.
> Not posting photos or videos to personal social media pages or websites without receiving written permission from EL Admin first.
> Send photos and videos to EL Admin by next business day.
Must have photography experience.
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Youth Services
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Saturdays, 10a - 4p; Ocassional nights & Sunday.
- Please send resume.