We're looking for an outgoing and organized volunteer to oversee our talented Box Office Team! This role reports directly to the Festival Founders and will help set appropriate policies and practices. It's a collaborative role and we will provide training on our ticketing system.
Commitment Time Frame:
4 Months prior to festival (a few hours a week) and throughout festival weekend (all four days).
- Two years management experience and/or technical experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of ticketing options and procedures a plus.
- Ability to learn new platforms quickly.
- Manage all aspects of box office set up, ticketing and accounting for a four-day film festival which includs films and special events.
- Oversee Will Call and Day of Show ticket sales
- Learn ticketing system and help train volunteers.
- Review and refine box office policy.
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to schedule pre-ticketing sales and coordinate volunteers.
- Determine any equipment needs and acquire, order ticket stock, order pass stock, ticket printer, ensure proper phone line and fax line set-up, etc.
- Organize press, filmmaker, pre-approved complimentary tickets and VIP check in. Work with Festival Producer/Directors for complimentary tickets to be released.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours/week pre-festival
- Availability for all 4 festival days