GRANT WRITING CONSULTANT
The Grant Writing Consultant is responsible for assisting our organization's staff and volunteers to increase our grant readiness and competitively apply for and successfully manage grant funding.
- Research potential grants and funders
- Assist in developing compelling letters of inquiry, proposals and reports
- Establish and maintain an updated annual grants calendar
- Coordinate letters of support and proposal writing
- Work collaboratively with the Executive DIrector and other volunteer staff to gather information needed for grants and proposals.
- Conduct research as needed
- Experience in fundraising and/or grant writing preferred.
- Must have written successful grants and proposals in the past.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate professionally and on a flexible time schedule.
- Must work effectively with agency staff.
- Demonstrate good judgment and ability to work independently.
- Must be driven to succeed, organized, proactive, innovative and responsible.
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research / Analysis
- Data Entry
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training