Administrative Assistant Intern
25 people are interested
Administrative Assistant - (Interns) Intern to serve as an assistant to the Executive Director. Minimum commitment of one semester.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce, update and maintain marketing brochures, flyers and booklets
- Database Management - Will train to enter and maintain data.
- Work with maintaining and updating curriculum for workshops and summer camp.
- Return Phone calls.
- Organizing financial receipts and documents.
- Help create an annual report.
- Help to create Fund Development Marketing documents
Other duties may include :
Assist facilitators and program staff with the execution of the tasks needed to facilitate the girls programs and events. Duties include creating information packets, snack preparation, setting up arts and crafts, setting up equipment such as projector or computers, speakers and/or monitoring students on computers in after school.
We'll work with your schedule.
1004 N. English StreetGreensboroGreensboro, NC 27405
- Administrative Support
- Donor Management
- Youth Services
- Business Development
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training