OUTREACH COORDINATOR (VOLUNTEER/INTERN)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereTBAHuntsville, AL 35801
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Zenzele Consignment is an economic institution and fundraiser for the non-profit, the All African People’s Development & Empowerment Project, building dynamic do-for-self agriculture, health care and educational programs in Africa and African communities around the world.
Zenzele seeks a Huntsville, Alabama based volunteer who will build and coordinating a team that will conduct a variety of outreach activities including the distribution of promotional flyers at community events, postering, distributing promotional door hangers, etc.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- The ability to work closely with a diverse group of volunteers
- Moderate physical activity
- Must be based in Huntsville, AL or the surrounding area
Training includes meeting by phone and in person to provide an overview of the goals and objectives of Zenzele Consignment. Training on various outreach methods will also be provided.BENEFITS:
- Discounts of 10% on ZenzeleConsignment.com and in-store items
- Work experience to add to resume, new skills, networking
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting genuine development in Africa and African communities around the world.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours a month minimum.