Hospice is a philosophy. A pretty powerful one. It is a way of caring for people at the end of life. It isn’t about helping people die. It is about helping them have the best day possible, today. That requires a team approach that encompasses body, mind, and spirit. In short, it is all about blessing others.
Hospice volunteers are an integral part of the team who bless others. Providing the resources to have the best day today entails a delivery system through the presence of great people, like volunteers.
Volunteer for Abode Hospice and be a blessing in the lives of others. It will for sure, no doubt, be a blessing to you.
Abode hospice is a premier hospice serving Colorado, blessing those at the end of life. Give of yourself and discover how life giving hospice can be!
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month commitment of 4 hours per month or more.
- Have transportation
- "Be Someone's Last Best Friend.....
- Provide the Gift of Compassion...
- Manicurists Needed for Hospice...
- Louisville Area Volunteers...
- Bless the Lives of Others...
- Denver Area Volunteers needed...
- Clerical Assistance Needed
- Boulder Area Volunteers needed...
- Bless the lives of others...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Administrative Support
- Make someone's day, become a...