Crossroads Hospice is looking for individuals who have the time to brighten the day for our patients.
If you are caring and compassionate, you are who we are looking for.
Volunteer times are very flexible and we will set you up with times that fit your schedule.
Upcoming Training: Thursday June 15th 6pm. Adrian Missouri Library 116 W. Main Street. Driniks and food will be provided.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Volunteer Team. Call Veronica at (816)333-9200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer alone or with a friend. Must be 16 years old to volunteer.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month
- must complete training, current DL and Auto Ins. Card
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...