Compassionate Companion Volunteers
The Purpose of the Compassionate Companion Program is to offer a compassionate presence at the bedside to patients and caregivers during the final 48 hours of life. Sign up to be available on an "on-call" status.
Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals to provide support, information, and guidance for families to relieve their anxiety of the unknown. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Caregiver support
- Veteran to Veteran outreach
- and more!
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule.
- Background check, drug testing and TB test is done at our expense
- Tax prep for Hospice Patients
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Respite Angel
- Medina County Hospice Volunteers
- Make a Difference ~ Experience...
- Annual Memorial Service- Event...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Independence Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Grafton Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Hospice Quilters
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Lakewood Hospice Volunteers
- Amherst Hospice Volunteers
- Celebrating personal histories
- We Honor Veterans
- Compassionate Companion
- The World is My Garden