Central Arizona Shelter Services (CASS) is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated volunteer to help us generate funding and increase community visibility for our shelters and services. Working with the fun and highly spirited development team, this skilled volunteer helps support volunteer events, donor relation activities and internal/external communications.
Duties include assisting the department in: responding to telephone and e-mail inquiries; scheduling and supervising volunteer groups; data-entry of volunteer events and hours; donor appreciation communication; production of newsletters; posting of social media; and providing support for fund raising events.
Shifts for the Development Assistant are Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per week for 4-6 months
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card, Negative TB
- Operation Clean Closet *GROUP...
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- On-Call Volunteer Driver
- Vista Colina Front Office Support
- Development Assistant
- Clothing Shed Sorting *GROUP...
- Client Care Closet
- Employment Specialist Aide
- Resource Room Assistant
- Operation Clean Closet Volunteer...
- Development Internship
- Super Nanny