Commpassionate, skilled individuals, please consider volunteering for our hospice needs. You can make a big difference!
The benefit of helping others who are not able to repay you is priceless. A new hair style can make many patients feel more confident and happy with his or her current state. This is a great way to use your skills to help enhance a person's quality of life
Our volunteers provide 2 to 4 hours of service monthly. W e have volunteer opportunities near you and we can work around your schedule.
Central Community of Hosparus serves the following Zip Codes:40202, 40203, 40204, 40205, 40206, 40207,40213, 40217, 40218, 40220 & 40222.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Lap Blankets for Hosparus Patients
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Hosparus is looking for a Few...
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Palliative Care Volunteer Team...