Hosparus Massage Therapy volunteers provide gentle and light touch massage to our patients, either in the home setting or in a nursing facility.
Massage therapy volunteers provide 2 to 4 hours of service monthly, incorporating gentle and comforting massage techniques and adapting to the needs of patients who may be frail, elderly, or in pain.
We have volunteer opportunities near you and we can work around your schedule.
Please visit our website www.hosparus.org to complete a Volunteer Application or reply directly to this listing.
- People Skills
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in South...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...