Provide support and companionship to hospice patients in their homes, assisted living or nursing facilities. Offer to read, play cards, hold a hand or just be a caring presence. Volunteer schedules based upon needs of patients and families. Evening and weekend shifts are available.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months/ 50 hours
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton area- Recognize &...
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Barberton/Canton - Companion...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...