This is an exciting intergenerational program that pair together adults age 50+ with children grades 3-5 to teach about healthy active lifestyles through physical fitness and nutrition lessons in afterschool program. A two day training (3 hrs. each day) is provided on program's curriculum and games.
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year commitment
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Many Volunteer Opportunities...
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Become a New Immigrant Mentor
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...