Currently we are seeking a dynamic graphic artist, to join our marketing team. If you are enthusiastic and want to "give back" to the business community, please apply.
- Design graphics for web, social and print materials that cut through and engage.
- Help us get our message out to small businesses who can benefit from our services
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS -
- Skill in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and InDesign
- Skill using Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects, and any other video or motion work is a huge plus.
- Attendance at marketing committee meetings, normally 2 hours each, once a month (held at 26 Federal Plaza NYC during business week)
- Time commitment of 8-10 hours per week, Work is flexible and can be done
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours/week
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer - Writer & Copy Editor
- Data Analyst
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Voluteer Needed to Help...
- Volunteer - Graphic Designer
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...