Score NYC is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization that offers free business counseling and low-cost seminars to the community of NYC small businesses.
We always welcome experienced graphic designers looking to help in producing our print and online content, whether you want to keep your skills sharp or are building a portfolio. You will have unlimited free access to all our events and seminars.
- demonstrable experience as a professional graphic designer
- proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, AI, and/or WordPress
- experience in working with an editor
- understanding of the ways copy and images complement each other
- understanding of typography
- time commitment of 8-10 hours per week; work can be done virtually
- a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or website
- a link to your portfolio
- your contact information
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-8 hours a week
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer copy writers
- Volunteer, Workshop committee
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Voluteer Needed to Help...
- Volunteer graphic designers
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer copy editors
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...