Do you need a place to volunteer? Call and let's see if we can find an opportunity to work in the offices of Avalon Hospice for a few hours a week. Children must be 16 or older and have to get a TB Test and Drug Screen with parental permission and presence at time of tests done before they can start, but they can work in the office and learn job skills while helping hospice patients by doing crafts, answering phones (older or responsible students only and this will be tested), and assisting the VC in various tasks. Call the office at 615 889-5995 for more details. Volunteers are also sought younger than 16 for special projects which do not require hands on patient interaction per company policy.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers set their own schedules
- Must be dependable and dedicated to tasks
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...