We are looking for an organized computer literate person who can assist in the prepartion and administration of the business workshops we put on annually for entrepreneurs.
In addition to helping us you will have the opportunity to attend the workshops for free - so this is perfect opportunity for someone that is interested in going into business or having a business career.
The workshops offerings cover 25 subject areas including marketing and sales, finance and accounting, leadership and management, and industry specific workshops.
The Workshop Committee, which organizes these educational experiences needs qualified volunteer with event planning skills to participate in the team effort.
AS EVENT COORDINATOR YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Prepare the materials which will be distributed at the workshops
- Arrive at the workshop 45 minutes in advance to Meet and Greet the participants, check them in
- Make sure participants have paid the proper fee
- Collect and tally surveys on the workshop
- Prepare statistical information
- Introduce speakers (optional)
We seek individuals who can CONSISTENTLY volunteer four hours a week. Workshops are primarily given during the business day, although some are in the early evening.
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer - Writer & Copy Editor
- Data Analyst
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Voluteer Needed to Help...
- Volunteer - Graphic Designer
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...