The Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse is an organization that helps adults with brain injuries heal through working. Our members are all high functioning adults who are working on goals to improve their lives. Currently we have a group of members who publish a monthly newsletter. We could use a couple of volunteers to come in weekly to help members edit and publish their articles.
Please email Tammiko for more information!
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Special Needs
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Looking for New Associate Board...
- IT person desperately needed
- We need Volunteers!
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- We need need volunteers!
- Great Social Media Skills? Help...
- Looking for New Board Members...
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!